Thursday 11 July 2013

Italian style swimwear - Pucci

I don't know about you but there is just something about Italians - their love and fashion for food, wine, art, architecture is so inspiring. A paticular Italian, I admire, was Marquis Emilio Pucci, the founder of the Pucci Empire. He has since passed but was known as the 'Prince of Prints'.The fashion house, has since, had a few designers carrying on with the legacy and in my opinion, Pucci is only getting better.

If you are familiar with the fashion world, you will understand my love and appreciation for the brand.
Pucci prints are all about the playful use of colour, geometrics and femininity. (So complimentary to swimwear). With each collection, I fall deeper in love. 

Their 2014 Pre-Summer collection is full of everything I want summer to be - effortless, breezy, trendy, fresh, sexy and full of COLOUR.













No comments:

Post a Comment